As a member of the Tennessee College Access and Success Network, you will:
- Become part of an active community committed to increasing college access and completion rates
- Be eligible to participate in Network grant opportunities
- Have priority access to professional development trainings and workshops
- Stay up-to-date of news, events, and opportunities through Network newsletters and listservs
Basic Terms of Membership
TCASN members are expected to:
- Embrace and uphold the Network's mission, vision, and goals
- Participate in the annual membership meeting
- Attend at least two Network programs and trainings annually
Organizations may become a 2013-14 member for $35. If you register for the 2013 Tennessee College Access and Success Conference, your organization receives a one-year membership.
If you have any questions, please contact us.