As a member of the Tennessee College Access and Success Network, you will:
- Become part of an active community committed to increasing college access and completion rates
- Be eligible to participate in Network grant opportunities
- Have priority access to professional development trainings and workshops
- Stay up-to-date of news, events, and opportunities through Network newsletters and listservs
Basic Terms of Membership
TCASN members are expected to:
- Embrace and uphold the Network's mission, vision, and goals
- Participate in the annual membership meeting
- Attend at least two Network programs and trainings annually
To celebrate the Network’s inaugural year, all organizations may become a member for only $25. Inaugural memberships may be purchased at any time and are valid through August 31, 2012. If you attend the 2011 Tennessee College Access and Success Conference, your organization receives a free one-year inaugural membership.
If you have any questions, please contact us.