Support the mission of the Network in the following ways:
Membership: Add your voice and actively engage in the conversation.
- Participate in discussions on key issues
- Suggest professional development topics and workshops
- Network with other professionals from across the state
- Share best practices and “out of the box” thinking
All organizations may become a member for only $35. Memberships may be purchased at any time and are valid for one year.
College Access and Success Champion: Invest in the Network’s long-term sustainability.
- Partner with the Network on grant-making opportunities
- Convene national foundation and organization stakeholders
- Contact Bob Obrohta, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 615-983- 6847, with all College Access and Success Champion inquiries.
Sponsorship: Show your commitment and connect with others through project sponsorship.
- Sponsor a local, regional, or statewide event
Contact Wendy Blackmore, Senior Director of External Affairs, at email@example.com, 615-983-6909, to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Volunteer: Actively participate in fulfilling the Network’s mission.
- Contribute your expertise for a workshop or event
- Offer your organization’s space to host an event
- Assist with conference and event logistics
Please find and support college access and success efforts in your community. Be a local supporter and advocate of college access and success. Visit our MEMBER DIRECTORY to find a college access and success program in your area.